Wednesday 2 May 2007

All Intents and [[Purposes]]

Welcome to my A Level Blog. This is my revision tool and will be used for revision purposes. Ever heard of that technique 'talk to teddy'? Well, this is the new, improved, 21st century revision technique - 'Blog It' I intend to post every topic of my three A level subjects (Genral Studies doesnt count) on this blog, which means that I am revising it as I post. And hopefully helping other people to revise as well. If anyone actually looks at this...
Its a stressful time for all of us...whether you are 15, 16, 17, 18 or at Uni and taking Uni exams. We are constantly thinking of that three/four week period only 13 days away when our lives cease to exist and the only thing in the world that we care about are getting through the exams. Some of deal with the stress of the exams better than others, while some people simply break down. The computer is my way of relaxing, and now I have combined work and relaxation (the makings of a career student here I think) to produce this (hopefully) useful tool. We'll see.
The subjects I will be covering are:
Biology (OCR)
Geography (Edexcel[B])
Chemistry (AQA)

No comments: